KDEn no Jetways are moving

Official Support Forum
werner
Verified Customer
Austria

KDEn no Jetways are moving

Post by werner » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:06 am

Good afternoon

This topic seems to be old and could be solved in the past. Neverthe less i face the issue that no jetways at DEN are moving using GSX.
I have follwed all the steps i could find on this forum but no chance tot get the jetways moving.

Using GSX i get the information jetways are moving ... but they don't. If i juse CTR.J funtion the jetway is moving but only one on gates with 2 and i can not select door 1 or 2 ...

I use SFO as well as MSP without any problem

hope someone do have a solution for me

any support very much appreciated

thanks werner

SammyH
United States of America

Re: KDEn no Jetways are moving

Post by SammyH » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:22 pm

Werner, have you tried un-installing and then downloading a new installer from the Flightbeam Webstore? Additionally, have you tried downloading the latest version of SODE from there site? Lastly, make sure that your SODE is registered for the correct sim via the SODE platform Manager.

Hope one of these helps.
Sammy Holmes
Flightbeam Staff

i7-8700K Coffee Lake 4.80GHz - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 - 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series (4x8GB) - GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 - EVGA 80+ Gold 1000 Watt PSU - Windows 10 Pro - Thermaltake Liquid Cooling - 1TB SSD - P3Dv4.5

werner
Verified Customer
Austria

Post by werner » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:42 am

Sammy
thanks for your reply i just have uninstalled KDEN and made new install with a new insaller. Now all jetways are crossed out with a red X ... and are not working. further i have checked Sode file and now i am missing
the XML file for DEN as well as under sode simObjects the file Flightbeam KDEN is gone as well :-(....
any suggestion how i can fix that

thanks
brgds
werner

SammyH
United States of America

Post by SammyH » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:21 pm

Werner, thank you for the reply. Did you try installing or updating your version of SODE to see if it is the most current? Also, did you use the SODE Platform Manager to ensure that is is active for the correct sim version?
Sammy Holmes
Flightbeam Staff

i7-8700K Coffee Lake 4.80GHz - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 - 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series (4x8GB) - GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 - EVGA 80+ Gold 1000 Watt PSU - Windows 10 Pro - Thermaltake Liquid Cooling - 1TB SSD - P3Dv4.5

werner
Verified Customer
Austria

Post by werner » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:31 am

Sammy

yes i do have the latest SODE version - i only have FSX so the platfomr manger ist active for the correct sim

brgds
werner